ABOUT THIS CLASS
Strategy: Essential Foundations for Management, Consulting and Startup Success is a complete, comprehensive introduction and overview of strategy, taught by Chris Bolman, an entrepreneur, startup advisor and former VP of Marketing at Percolate.
In this class, I do my best to explain and help you understand:
1. The history and origins of strategy
2. The most influential strategy frameworks and mental models
3. How great strategists think
4. An actionable framework to help you quickly develop, design and execute your own strategies
5. My personal lessons learned as a strategist, management consultant and technology leader
Through the lessons in this course, I’ll distill the last 10 years of my career into helpful, actionable insights to make you a better strategist. Whether you’re a leader, executive, manager, consultant, advertising agency planner, small business owner or anyone else looking to improve their strategic decision-making, this course is for you.
Write (and/or Diagram) a Strategy Statement or Strategic Plan
27 Videos (1h 59m) – presented by Skillshare
Join Skillshare and get 2 Weeks of Skillshare Premium Membership FREE. Unlock unlimited access to this Premium class along with thousands of classes taught by creators from around the world. No commitments. Cancel anytime.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Chris Bolman – Founder & CEO, Brightest.io
Currently, I’m working on my next startup Brightest (brightest.io). Prior that, I led growth and marketing at Percolate (VP of Marketing / Head of Growth), a thoughtful technology company that serves as the technology system of record for many of the most iconic and successful brands.
My work and writing has been featured in publications like Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Digiday, Inc, AdAge and The Next Web.
Previously, I created BuzzFork, a marketing automation and social search SaaS app helping business and individuals engage relevant leads via Twitter. I also co-founded ZoomTilt, a full-service social video solution platform for filmmakers, video marketers and agencies. ZoomTilt was a 2012 MassChallenge and 2013 SXSW Interactive accelerator finalist.
• INDUSTRY RESOURCE aims to inform and inspire you with recommendations of tools, products, and services to help you build a thriving business. From time to time we promote certain products and services via affiliate links, which means we earn a commission for any customers we refer and in turn, you help to support INDUSTRY RESOURCE when you purchase something through one of our links. Having said that, we take your trust very seriously so we only promote those products or services that we have investigated and truly feel deliver value to you.