These are challenging times and every industry has been affected in one way or another.
There are a number of great resources for you to review (which we will do our best to continuously update)
Small businesses that have been financially impacted by the coronavirus since Jan. 31 could qualify for low-interest Economic Injury Disaster Loans of up to $2 million to help meet financial obligations and operating expenses as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
Please take a look at the SBA and other resources below, or check with your local bank.
• SBA Loan Info – click here
• SBA Local Assistance – click here
• List of States and Counties Eligible for SBA Coronavirus Relief Loans – click here
• Everything You Need to Know About Coronavirus Federal Small Business Stimulus Aid Programs – click here
• Coronavirus Resources for Retailers – click here
Please login or Register to submit your answer