How does my business survive the recent shutdowns?
These are challenging times and every industry has been affected in one way or another.
There are a number of great resources for you to review (which we will do our best to continuously update)
FROM SIA (https://snowsports.org/covidhub/)
Small businesses that have been financially impacted by the coronavirus since Jan. 31 could qualify for low-interest Economic Injury Disaster Loans of up to $2 million to help meet financial obligations and operating expenses as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
Please take a look at the SBA and other resources below, or check with your local bank.
• SBA Loan Info – click here
• SBA Local Assistance – click here
• List of States and Counties Eligible for SBA Coronavirus Relief Loans – click here
• Everything You Need to Know About Coronavirus Federal Small Business Stimulus Aid Programs – click here
• Coronavirus Resources for Retailers – click here
Please login or Register to submit your answer