Maj Masad discusses building a modern day direct-to-consumer jewelry company with Noura Sakkijha.
In this episode you will learn how Maj:
- Pivoted from a career in finance and banking to found a consumer brand
- Disrupted the archaic fine jewelry industry with a DTC model
- Raised $29M in venture capital to fund Mejuri’s growth
- Defines key DTC success metrics like repeat purchase rate, LTV/CAC, and CLV
- Expands into global markets on a return-justified CAC
- Employs a customer-focused retail store expansion strategy