17 mins • 6 lessons
Do you want media attention for your business but don’t quite have the budget for a media team or PR agency? You’re in the right place to learn how to get media coverage for your brand. Your instructor, Tomi Gbeleyi has used the strategies she’ll share in the course that helped her get featured in publications like The New York Times, Essence, Glamour, Buzzfeed and +20 more!
- How to build a contact list of journalists and media contacts
- How to reach out to a journalist with an effective email pitch
- How to get valuable press leads
- How to review and track your pitches
- How getting media coverage can get you buzz for your brand (which leads to sales and growth)
About Your Instructor
Tomi Gbeleyi is the CEO and Founder of MFMG Cosmetics, a beauty brand that has been featured in over twenty media publications like BuzzFeed, Glamour magazine, The New York Times and Essence Magazine.