ABOUT THIS CLASS
Join MailChimp‘s Kate Kiefer Lee and learn how to write a marketing email that helps you — the small business owners, freelancers, and startup teams — accomplish your business goals.
This 28-minute class covers:
• best practices for writing online
• how to optimize each written element of a marketing email
• content ideas for achieving your business goals
• tips for editing before you hit “send”
The way you write your emails can have a huge impact on how they align and achieve your business goals. Whether you’re kicking off a new campaign or looking to revamp your strategy, use the tactics in this class to make the most of email!
Share a marketing email that made you take action.
9 Videos (28m) – presented by Skillshare
Join Skillshare and get 2 weeks of Skillshare Premium Membership FREE. Unlock unlimited access to this Premium class along with thousands of classes taught by creators from around the world. No commitments. Cancel anytime.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Kate Kiefer Lee is a writer and editor at MailChimp and a former magazine editor. She has written for publications like Forbes and A List Apart, and spoken about web content around the world. She teaches people how to write like they talk.
• INDUSTRY RESOURCE aims to inform and inspire you with recommendations of tools, products, and services to help you build a thriving business. From time to time we promote certain products and services via affiliate links, which means we earn a commission for any customers we refer and in turn, you help to support INDUSTRY RESOURCE when you purchase something through one of our links. Having said that, we take your trust very seriously so we only promote those products or services that we have investigated and truly feel deliver value to you.