Length: 3 weeks
Dates: May 18 – June 8, 2021
Join Professor Scott Galloway for the Brand Strategy Sprint, which is a culmination of over 20 years of building some of the world’s greatest brands.
In this three-week intensive, you’ll learn how to tackle the pressing brand challenges facing leaders and strategists today.
Designed for busy, full-time professionals, join now to level up your career and understand how to create value through brand strategy
A three-week intensive of Professor Scott Galloway’s proven brand consulting strategies.
An interactive learning experience designed for busy professionals working full-time.
Access to 10,000+ like-minded business leaders in a vibrant community.
What You’ll Learn• Understand how and why brand strategy is the foundation of value creation
• Identify your brand’s strengths and opportunities, and how to leverage them for growth
• Improve your firm’s value proposition and competitive differentiation
• Make actionable strategic recommendations for where to allocate resources
• Cross-train in the concepts, models, methods, and role models of brand strategy
• Engage in a brand audit that will provide a roadmap for future activity
• Optimize your personal brand
• Learn how to proactively and consistently communicate value through your brand
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Scott Galloway is Professor of Marketing at NYU Stern, and the founder of L2 Inc, Prophet, Red Envelope, and Section4. He’s the bestselling author of The Four and Algebra of Happiness, host of the Prof G Show, and cohost of Pivot with Kara Swisher.
He’s served on the board of directors of Eddie Bauer, The New York Times Company, and Berkeley’s Haas School of Business.
Scott has been voted one of the world’s best b-school professors by Poets & Quants, and shares his take on business and tech every week as the writer of No Mercy No Malice, read regularly by 1M+ professionals around the world.